Application: Light truck
Construction: Alloy cross member
Cross member pattern: Diagonal
Tighteners required: Yes
Meets Class “S”: Yes
Packaging: Plastic box
|Find a stock number|
|Find a retailer|
Peerless is committed to developing and protecting its intellectual property and has active patents on many of its products. Please refer to products or product packaging materials for the specific patents that apply.
Z Performance for light trucks, SUVs and 4x4s that meets Class “S”.
Super Z LT (ZT700 series) is Super Z’s companion product for sport/utility vehicles and pickups. The patented design is the same as Super Z, but features larger and tougher components. Like Super Z, Super Z LT also features a “designed-in” rubber tightener so there is no need to stop and retighten.
Super Z LT covers the entire range of light truck tires with only five stock numbers.
Super Z LT offers the same performance features as Super Z:
- Fastest, easiest installation of any traction product.
- Better all-around traction performance than conventional tire chains or cables.
- Greater durability than conventional tire chains or cables.
- Better compatibility with anti-lock brakes, traction control, all-wheel drive (AWD) and other electronically monitored control systems.
- MEETS S.A.E. Class “S” clearance requirements or vehicles with limited clearance.
- Low potential for damage to vehicle body and mechanical components, even when abused.
Super Z LT, Z-Chain and Super Z8 are the only light truck traction products to meet Class “S” clearance requirements for vehicles with limited or low clearance. It’s the most effective product available for SUVs and pick-up trucks with ABS, All-wheel drives, 4x4s and anti-lock brakes.
Super Z LT’s plastic package includes rubber tighteners, step-by-step illustration for product installation/removal and waterproof gloves.
Click on an image for a larger view.