Application: Passenger/Light Truck
Construction: Alloy cross member
Cross member pattern: Diagonal
Tighteners required: Yes
Meets Class “S”: Yes
Packaging: Nylon bag
|Find a stock number|
|Find a retailer|
Peerless is committed to developing and protecting its intellectual property and has active patents on many of its products. Please refer to products or product packaging materials for the specific patents that apply.
Z Performance for cars, pickup & SUVs with very limited operating clearance around the drive tires.
Super Z6 is the latest patented SCC winter traction product. Although it’s based on our experience with the other products in the “Z” family. Super Z6 has one very special quality; it will operate in less than half the space required by most cable chains and tire chains. To be more precise, it requires only 6.3 mm (1/4″) of operating space in the critical inside sidewall area of the tire (typical Class “S” products require 15mm)
Super Z6 is available to fit passenger car, pick-up and SUV tire sizes. Super Z6 offers a unique combination of performance and convenience features for every user:
- Fast easy installation with no need to move the vehicle (similar to Shur Grip Z).
- “Designed-in” rubber tightener means there is no need to stop and retighten after installation.
- Better all-around traction performance than conventional tire chains or cables.
- Greater durability than conventional tire chains or cables.
- Better compatibility with anti-lock brakes, traction control, all-wheel drive (AWD) and other electronically monitored control systems.
- EXCEEDS S.A.E. Class “S clearance requirements on vehicles with limited clearance.
- Low potential for damage to vehicle body and mechanical components, even when abused.
Chain tighteners are required and included. Extra tighteners are available through some retailers.
Click on an image for a larger view.